I apologize for taking so long to update the blog. I could come up with plenty of excuses but what's the point!?! :) Andrew is getting bigger and bigger! I can't believe how he's grown. I can see in his eyes that he wants to get moving but he's still pretty stationary. I'm grateful for now, I know he'll be a handful once he's on the go!
I promised a picture of his tooth a long time ago. Well, now he has 2 and a third one is not far behind!
He made it very difficult to get a good picture of him today. He didn't want to have anything to do with that flash!
A rare smile during tummy time!
Andrew loves this new toy! Matt says he'll be a baller. He's so interested in everything around him these days. It's so cool to watch him develop. I've been trying to take plenty of video so Matt can see these things too. (that's one of my excuses for not taking still pictures!)
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Andrew is looking more and more like his Grandma Mary every day. He sure is cute!
Mary Cho says "I was going to say he looks all boy to me. Matt loved balls too at that age. What a happy child."
Post a Comment