See if you can notice the theme...
Andrew likes reading and eating books!
mmm...board book
(If you look closely you'll see his 2 top teeth (numbers 3 and 4))
mmm...fingers
Did you notice the theme? Everything goes into his mouth these days! Is he hungry, exploring, or teething? He is becoming quite the chunk so even though this is what he's supposed to be doing developmentally, I can't help but wonder if he's hungry too! :-) I recently had to add a second "meal" to his day so hopefully that will satisfy him for now. Pretty soon he'll be starting protein and I'm sure a 3rd "meal" a day isn't too far behind. He's so much fun lately. Between spitting food out of his mouth (which will lose it's humor at some point), eyeballing Delilah's every move with a smile, and becoming quite the wiggle worm in my lap he's always making me laugh! Matt and I sure have been blessed with one special boy!

4 comments:
If he keeps eating everything in sight this little guy will be outgrowing his fireman gear
Mary Cho says "The way he wants to devour books and food he will be a very educated gourmet"
I miss my baby boy :(
Matt
He misses you :(
Post a Comment