Andrew has decided yelling is a lot of fun. He's started to make a lot of loud noise the last few days!
I think he's saying "Help me, help me; I've fallen and I can't get up!" Grandma A
I think Grandma Andersen has it right! It is so good to hear him express himself though.
I think Andrew sounds a little like Melissa at that age!!!!!!!! Seriously - he definitely has found his voice and don't you wonder what he is attempting to communicate...Grandpa A.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think he's saying "Help me, help me; I've fallen and I can't get up!" Grandma A
I think Grandma Andersen has it right! It is so good to hear him express himself though.
I think Andrew sounds a little like Melissa at that age!!!!!!!! Seriously - he definitely has found his voice and don't you wonder what he is attempting to communicate...Grandpa A.
Post a Comment